Studio Zone, by Ivica Delic, the owner of www.studio-zona.com is aware that the protection of personal data and its confidentiality are very important to our users. Therefore, we would like to show you what data we collect and how we manage it.
The information we collect
Personal information is information that identifies you, such as your name, email, or postal address. Studio Zona only collects your personal information if you specifically provide it to us and consent to its use when you register on our website
Information when you register for the form on www.studio-zona.com website is used for the purpose of providing better service to all our users of the data and information contained on this website.
Messages in electronic form
When you send us an e-mail ( e-mail ) containing your personal data by which you can be identified, whether it is an e-mail with a question or comment, or whether you do so through the form on the website www.studio-zona.com , which you provide to us by e-mail, we use this information only for the purpose of fulfilling your requests. Based on this, your electronic message, i.e., the form, may be forwarded to other employees of Studio Zona, all for the purpose of fulfilling your request.
Limitation of liability
Because we have no control over the personal data you provide when accessing or using other portals, or directly to third parties (e.g., when participating in sponsored activities),we exclude, to the extent permitted by law, liability for any damages you or third parties may incur as a result of providing personal information in this manner.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect from all our services to provide, maintain, protect, and improve those same services, to develop new services and knowledge bases, and to protect Studio Zone and all its users. If you give your explicit consent to the use of your personal information to receive communications, your personal information will be stored and used for these purposes, all by e-mail or post or any other communication channel to which you have consented.
The information you share
Remember, that if you share your information publicly, it may be indexed by search engines, which includes Google.
Withdrawal of consent
You may withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information in whole or in part, at any time with future effect. Your data will be deleted after receipt of the withdrawal request by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to information
Upon request, we will inform as soon as possible whether and what personal data has been collected about you during your visit to our website. Please refer inquiries to the above address if possible.
We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect you from data loss, alterations, theft, or access by unauthorized third parties.
National legislation – You can view all documents on the National newspapers websites:
- Constitution of the Republic of Croatia, Article 37. (Official Gazette 85/10 – consolidated text and 5/14)
- Personal Data Protection Act (Official Gazette 106/12 – consolidated text)
- Personal Data Protection Act (Official Gazette 103/03)
- Act amending the Act on Personal Data Protection (Official Gazette 118/06)
- Act amending the Act on Personal Data Protection (Official Gazette 41/08)
- Law on the Implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (Official Gazette No. 42/2018)
- Regulation on the method of keeping and form of records of personal data collections (Official Gazette 105/04)
- Regulation on the manner of storage and special measures of technical protection of special categories of personal data (Official Gazette 139/04)